- Get UWAMP. There are three options:
- Exe/Install: Around 20 MB and has an installer. It can be installed just like installing any other software.
- Portable RAR: Around 30 MB, portable. No installation needed, just extract and run. 7-Zip is a good software for handling RAR files.
- Portable ZIP: Around 55 MB, portable. No installation needed, just extract and run.
- Download Bricks and extract it.
- Copy the bricks folder into the UwAmp\www directory.
- Run uWAMP.exe and Start running the server.
- Create a new database for Bricks:
- Click on the PHPMyAdmin button on the UWAMP interface, or go to http://<your_ip>/mysql/ on browser.
- Any name can be used for database. For example: bricks. Fill up the name and click on Create button.
- Click on the www Site button on the UWAMP interface, or go to http://<your_ip>/bricks/ on browser.
- Bricks will redirect automatically to http://<your_ip>/bricks/config/.
- Fill in the configuration details:
- Database username: root
- Database password: root in uWAMP. Keep it blank in the xase of XAMPP
- Database name: bricks
- Database host: localhost
- Show executed commands: checked by default
- Click on Submit button and a file, LocalSettings.php, will get downloaded. Place this file in the UwAmp\www directory.
- Refresh http://<your_ip>/bricks/config/ page
- Click on Setup/reset database
- Installation finished. Bricks will be ready at http://<your_ip>/bricks/
- Download Mantra. Extract it and run it